Ratio – 1 Educator: 5 Children (maximum group of 15)
The children in the toddler room at Bay House range from 2 – 3 years of age. The children are constantly exploring and learning new skills such as:
- Creativity through art experiences and dramatic play.
- Colours and shape recognition
- Socialization – beginning of sharing, co-operation and making new friends.
- Manipulation of puzzles, threading materials, building blocks etc. to develop problem solving skills and extend attention span.
- Continuing the toilet training process.