Bay House children are very lucky to have such large natural playgrounds to play in and explore, including generous shady verandas. Our Child Care facility provides indoor and outdoor environments that are are inviting, intriguing and rich in possibilities. These play spaces are the foundation for facilitating, creating and extending each child’s learning and development. This environment is essential to stimulating imagination and helps to extend and promote the adaptability and creativity our children.
What to bring each day
- Clearly labelled bag or case to store belongings
- Morning, lunch and afternoon tea as outlined in the Nutrition policy (including sufficient bottles for duration of child’s day)
- Drinks, preferably water or milk (please ensure a small drink bottle is brought to Kindy every day)
- A broad brimmed or legionnaire style hat
- A small cot sized sheet/bunny rug or blanket for cooler weather, security item (blanket, teddy) for sleep if required. Place these items in a drawstring bag. *Please note: all linen is supplied for children enrolled in the Nursery Room
- A set of spare clothes (clearly labelled), or 2 sets for younger children.
- Jumpers in cooler months
- Sufficient underpants for accidents (nappies are provided by the Centre)
- Suitable footwear
Bay House Opening Hours
Open from 7.00am till 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Our Centre stays open 52 weeks a year except Public Holidays!